San Diego, California, December 30, 2011Pathway Innovations and Technologies, Inc. today announced released of the Neo3 Visualizer. The highly compact Neo3 promises symmetric and simultaneous 720p, 30FPS output from both USB and VGA connections. This exciting new device will be the first HoverCam visualizer in a long line of successful products which does not require use of a computer to connect to a projector. However, a computer can be used to greatly enhance the camera’s functionality.
Neo3 Technical Specifications:
- Sensors: 2 Megapixel HD CMOS Active Pixels Digital Image Sensor and a 1 Megapixel CMOS Active Pixels Digital Image Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/2.5 inch
- Image Resolution: UXGA, SWGA, XGA, SGA, VGA, 720p, 1080p
- Frame Rate: Max 30 FPS
- Video Compression: MJPG, YUY2
- Power Requirements: 12 volt DC
- Communication Interface: USB 2.0 UVC or VGA
- Zoom: 3X Mechanical Zoom, 10X Digital Zoom (VGA), 16X Digital Zoom (USB)
- Scan Size: A4
- Lighting: 5 Built-in LED Lights
- Height and Weight: 14" tall, 1.3 pounds
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4" x 4" x 14"
- Connections Required: 1 USB 2.0 Cable to the computer or VGA cable
- Warranty: 2 years
- Microphone: Included
- Accessories: 1 5 ft Cable, 1 6 ft USB, 1 6 ft VGA cable, 1 6 ft 12 volt DC adapter
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoH
The device has five articulation points allowing it to shoot in virtually any direction. A fully adjustable second camera can be rotated nearly 180 degrees to simultaneously show the presenter or audience along with a document. The primary camera flips up from document scanning to record the speaker, student, or whiteboard.
The Neo3 and other HoverCam products are featured on www.thehovercam.com, along with complete descriptions and photos.