HoverCam Trade-In Program
Upgrade to the HoverCam Solo 8 — possibly the best document camera ever built — and retire your obsolete document cameras. By upgrading to the Solo 8, you are putting the most advanced technology into your classrooms. For a limited time, we will give your school a $100 instant rebate for each document camera you trade-in — regardless of brand — towards the purchase of a HoverCam Solo 8.
How It Works / Terms & Conditions
- Place your purchase order for the Solo 8 for $249/unit, plus any taxes and shipping charges for
- the number of units you wish to trade-in.
- Take your old units and recycle them responsibly at a nearby e-waste center. We suggest you look at taking them to BestBuy.
- Submit proof of responsible recycling (a receipt listing the units you recycled and a photo of the units) to the HoverCam. Email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must trade-in a document camera in working condition. The unit traded in may be an older HoverCam or any document camera regardless of brand.
- You may purchase your product direct from the HoverCam or through one of our participating dealers.
- The maximum discount applied to any one Solo 8 is $100. For example, turning in 4 old document cameras does not entitle you to a free HoverCam. The final purchase price is $249/unit, plus any taxes or shipping.
- Trade-in limit: 10 units max per school district.
- Please call 858-750-3499 ext. 1 with any questions or email email@example.com.
- Offer valid through September 30, 2014.
Let’s upgrade your classrooms before the start of the new school year!