At 5MP, 15 fps, USB 2.0, the Solo 5 plugs directly into computers with just one cable. The Solo 5 has multiple pivots to allow for maximum maneuverability, and features autofocus and autofocus lock capabilities. Solo 5 can also scan up to A3-sized documents.
Key features include:
• Lightweight and portable 5.0 MegaPixel HD CMOS USB document camera.
• A multi-functional solution: Scan, record voice & video, display picture-in-picture, video conference and share documents.
• Patented 16X digital zoom combined with a 12X mechanical zoom – utilize up to 192X effective magnification. Enjoy all the details with high-definition clarity and get amazing close-up images.
• Shooting area can handle A3, A4, tabloid, legal, letter size or smaller documents. Display two full pages and even a whole textbook.
• Includes HoverCam Flex software that helps you to scan multiple pages and create PDFs, crop images, record voice & video to your computer’s hard drive, annotate while presenting and upload files directly to Dropbox and Evernote.
The HoverCam T3 started a technology revolution in education as the world’s first high-resolution USB document camera. Not just the first, it remains the best. We engineered the T3 to leverage the processing power of the computer so it no longer needs the large and expensive optical parts found in traditional document cameras. This resulted in a new form factor that’s compact, portable and affordable. Moreover, with our strength as a software developer, we gave the T3 and all our products HoverCam Flex software to scan, record voice & video, remote conference and manage files which is why the T3 is so much more than just a “document camera."
Key features include:
• Built-in microphone records clearly from up to 30ft away
• High resolution optical sensor produces distortion-free document images
• Video recorder and document scanner all in one
• Bright LED lights that work well in low-light environments
• Compact, portable, and weighs less than 2lbs
• Easy to use free companion software works with PC and Mac
• USB connected device – does note require an external power source
• Works well with interactive whiteboards
• Can be secured with any Kensington-style lock
• World's smallest, lightest document camera. Fits in your pocket. Ideal for instruction in class and presentations on the go. 5.0 MegaPixel resolution - plug it into the USB port of your Mac or PC.
• Records video! Point the camera in any direction to record video and audio, then share it.
• Great teaching tool! Use as a document camera for lessons, presentations and training to show live images of documents, flyers, brochures, solid objects, even your tablet or smartphone screen.
• Includes HoverCam Flex software to scan papers and share any image or document. Capture any image, manage all of your files, upload directly to Evernote, Dropbox, YouTube, the Cloud.
The perfect option for those on a budget, the Z5 is a very capable 5.0 MegaPixel USB camera with speeds of 15 frames/sec at 1080p and 30 frames/sec at 720p resolution.
• Shoot a letter-sized paper in any direction while maintaining a nimble footprint that fits in your briefcase
• Brings the finest details into 40x crystal clarity with the touch of your mouse wheel
• Dual Output 2.0MP 30FPS 720P
• You plug in the HoverCam Neo3 document camera and connect the USB cable to the computer. Lights, camera, action. You are ready to demonstrate with clarity in Full Motion - PC POWERED
• You plug in the HoverCam Neo 3 document camera, connect the VGA cable to a projector, and you are ready to show your materials with clarity in Full Motion - PC FREE
• Shoot in virtually any direction: Pitch, pan, and point in myriad of positions
• The Neo 3's fully adjustable second camera displays the presenter and materials at the same time
The HoverCam Kudos 3 includes two cameras. The top camera is a high resolution 3MP
camera with an advanced teloeocal lens and sensor to display and capture
images of documents, 3D objects and technical drawings.
Kudos 3 includes
HoverCam’s advanced software for presentations, scanning and document
management. The second camera is a 1MP camera mounted to the unit used as
a webcam and for making Picture-in-Picture recordings showing a dual image of the
presenter and the material. The Kudos 3 is highly compact and versatile, allowing it to
be placed and used on a desk at all times, functioning as a convenient and always available
digital imaging and presentation tool.
HoverCam 3PO is the world's first SuperSpeed USB 3.0 webcam with 8.0 MegaPixel resolution and 30fps speed over USB 3.0. It includes software for taking 8MP snapshots and recording full-motion, no-lag HD video over USB directly to the computer.
The HoverCam Solo 8 + Splashtop Classroom Bundle allows teachers to view and control their desktop, applications and the live HoverCam image on their tablet from anywhere in the classroom.
There are two bundle options available. The first, for $399, allows teachers to share their screen and HoverCam image with up to three devices. The second, for $449, allows for connection to up to 40 student devices (including Chromebooks and iOS devices) which can then view and control content remotely from their desks. Splashtop is a simple wireless solution for classroom engagement.